From SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010
Compusat works directly with the team to mitigate the best approach as there is much to consider.
Whether your SharePoint sites need to be migrated from one server farm to another or if you want to upgrade to SharePoint 2010, CompuSat can help.
CompuSat SharePoint Administrator Professional
Our experienced personnel will be available in all aspects of a migration and upgrade. Typically, we see our SharePoint Administrator positions responsible for the following activities:
- Manage core SharePoint “Central Administration” components including Application Management, Monitoring, Backup/Restore, and General Application Settings.
- Design, deploy, manage, and support Microsoft SharePoint web applications.
- Design, deploy, manage, and support Microsoft SharePoint site collections.
- Design, deploy, manage, and support custom branding for Microsoft SharePoint site collections.
- Design, deploy, manage, and support custom search scopes for Microsoft SharePoint site collections.
- Execute performance plans.
- Execute Security plans.
- Execute Taxonomy plans.
- Execute the Microsoft SharePoint Backup Plan including database, site collection and site content backup and restore operations.
- Support “power users” with site content management, workflows, and InfoPath forms.
- Support “power users” with development of business intelligence reports, dashboards, content and applications.
- May perform the tasks of a Systems Analyst, Network Analyst, Security Analyst, Database Analyst, Exchange Analyst, Application Analyst, Web Designer, Trainer, and Technical Writer.
Have questions? Call or email us today!